Your interests are protected by a set of procedures that cover the entire cargo transfer process. On receipt of your instruction we prepare a full operational briefing. For your best interest where possible our Superintendents are on board vessels for the entire process.
- Operational briefing prepared.
- Full compliance with customer instructions are strictly adhered to.
- Constant contact is maintained throughout each operation to enable joint decision making.
- We ensure all aspects of the terminal and operational processes enable proper handling of your cargo.
- On board the vessel the cargo is verified to ensure storage meets the requirements of the charter party and that there is no cargo contamination.
- Ashore we verify that the cargo is directed into a suitable shore tank and if co-mingled that the product in the tank meets your contractual specifications.
- All Gasoil and Fuel oil vessels undergo full bunker surveys conducted by our superintendent.
- Sampling on board vessels is always witnessed subject to time constraints.
- A full voyage reconciliation is prepared by our superintendent
- Every detail of the operation is documented for your records to ensure that any challenge or claim that arises is easily defended.
- Upon completion of the operations we send an e-mail: complete time log and a cargo summary with cargo reconciliation, and confirmed shore out turn.
- The final report details a full analysis of vessel, agent and cargo inspector’s performance along with a summary of our achievements and recommendations.
- The final field report will normally follow within hours of the operations completing.
Our robust procedures process empowers you to deal with the many arising situations associated with cargo transfer from contamination to conflicting interests between a terminal, the vessel owner, the trader, the charterer, the receiver and the vessel operator.