Your interests are protected by a set of procedures that cover the entire cargo transfer process. On receipt of your instruction we prepare a full operational briefing. For your best interest where possible our Superintendents are on board vessels for the entire process.
- Operational briefing prepared.
- Potential problem areas are highlighted
- Vessel and Shore handling procedures are reviewed for best practice and compliance with clients instructions
- On board the vessel the cargo is verified to ensure storage meets the requirements of the charter party and that there is no cargo contamination.
- Ashore we verify that the cargo is directed into a suitable shore tank and if co-mingled that the product in the tank meets your contractual specifications.
- All Gasoil and Fuel oil vessels undergo full bunker surveys conducted by our superintendent.
- Sampling on board vessels is always witnessed subject to time constraints.
- A full voyage reconciliation is prepared by our superintendent
- Every detail of the operation is documented for your records to ensure that any challenge or claim that arises is easily defended.
- The final report details a full analysis of vessel, agent and cargo inspector’s performance along with a summary of our achievements and recommendations.
Our robust procedures process empowers you to deal with the many arising situations associated with cargo transfer from contamination to conflicting interests between a terminal, the vessel owner, the trader, the charterer, the receiver and the vessel operator.